How to Choose a Remarkably Comfortable Memory Foam Mattress
A memory foam mattress has a body contouring feature that gives super comfort while you sleep. As it perfectly aligns with the shape of your body, it distributes your body weight evenly and reduces pressure on your spine and joints. But for all this to happen you need to choose a remarkably comfortable memory foam mattress for your bedroom, and today we are going to help you with that.
Choose the best memory foam mattress for your sleeping style –
- Select the memory foam type – Do you know memory foams come in various types with their unique benefits? Pick the type you feel will suit you the most.
- Traditional Memory Foam – It responds to your body shape perfectly and distributes your weight evenly bringing relief to your pressure points. It even helps in blood circulation after a hard day.
- Latex Foam – You can’t call it memory foam as it doesn’t conform completely to your body shape. But no doubt that it is comfortable and plush to get a good night’s sleep. Its unique benefit is that it is anti-microbial and hypoallergenic, and is super perfect for people suffering from dust allergy.
- Gel Memory Foam – Gel helps in reducing pressure on your joints. The gel particles increase the air circulation in the mattress and drive body sweat away, giving you a cool and comfortable sleep. It good if you live in a hot place or heat up during your sleep hours.
- Compare Foam Density – You have to choose between high, medium, and low mattress densities according to suitability.
- High-density foam – This type is the most durable but it doesn’t allow full motion isolation. Not suited if your partner tosses in sleep much. It can weigh up to 10 pounds per cubic foot.
- Medium-density – Not too thick not too thin, it allows proper motion isolation so your sleep won’t get disturbed by the turning of your partner. It can weigh up to 5 pounds per cubic foot.
- Low-density foam – It easily adjusts to your body shape. It can weigh up to 4 pounds per cubic foot.
- Determine the thickness – Memory foam mattresses range from 6 inches to 14 inches in thickness. Each additional level adds extra softness, so the thick mattresses are high on the softness quotient. But if you prefer a little firmness you can buy a thin one.
- Select the perfect size – Select the mattress that pairs well with your bed size to add symmetrical luxury to your bedroom.
- Pick the option that suits your budget –The cost of memory foam mattresses depends on the foam type, thickness, and size. Evaluate memory foam mattresses of various companies on based on your budget and make your choice. But we would say, it will never hurt to splurge a little more as you are buying your good night’s sleep.
Tips for taking care of your mattress –
- Clean them periodically – It is advisable to clean and vacuum your mattress after regular intervals to keep them spot-free. Call a professional cleaning service if you are busy.
- Rotate and Flip – Monthly rotating and flipping your mattress will not let any of its areas get un-even due to body pressure over time.
- Don’t jump on it – This will damage the foam layer inside.
- High-quality bedcover – Covering the mattress with high-quality fabric bedcover makes it even more durable.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.